There are countless species of worms, more than 250 species of parasites can live in the human body alone.
They can be very small or several meters in size. Their habitats in the human body are very diverse, from the intestines and liver to the heart, brain, joints, blood and even the eyes.
Many are wondering how to get rid of worms? But if you do not infect them, if you take preventive measures, you will not have to get rid of them.
For this purpose, it is recommended to carry out deworming, which is the process of getting rid of pests from the human body.
Symptoms of parasitic infection
Sometimes the process of infection with parasites can be asymptomatic, but this is rare, so consider the signs of infection with parasites:
- Your skin becomes red and itchy due to the poisoning of your body by uninvited guests, toxic secretions entering the blood.
- Your immune system is weakened, you can get sick more often, and chronic diseases can flare up. Again, this is due to the toxic secretion of parasites, as they spread slowly through the blood, thereby significantly reducing immunity.
- You may feel bad in the morning, this feeling can be replaced by a strong desire to eat.
- Problems with bowel movements (constipation, diarrhea, flatulence).
- Hair falls out more and nails break more easily.
- Body temperature rises for no reason.
- You get tired quickly, and weakness often manifests itself both in the body and in the body in general.
- Pain in the abdomen and muscles.
Medical treatment of parasites
If you or people close to you have seen the above symptoms, you should consult a specialist - an infectious disease specialist.
You should schedule an examination to help you choose an effective and efficient treatment.
There are a number of parasites that can only be removed surgically. Anthelmintic drugs are used to control other parasites. They are determined by what type of worm you have.
How are parasites diagnosed?
Only an expert can accurately determine the presence of worms in your body. Determining the presence of uninvited guests in the body can happen in three ways.
The first method is bacterioscopic analysis of feces, this method is the simplest and does not require large financial costs.
But, of course, the effectiveness of this method is not so good, it is effective only when the eggs are laid by worms in the anus and shortly thereafter.
If male parasites are common in your body, it will not work to identify them in this way.
For this reason, experts say that feces should be analyzed three times a day (once a day), and it is better to do it for a full month, because it is during this period that the activity of worms increases. .
The second method is the enzyme immunoassay method (blood test is performed). After a blood test from a vein, you can determine if it contains antibodies against worms.
When the level of eosinophils is three times higher than normal, it can be considered that there is already a parasite in the body.
With a doubling, we can say that there was a parasite in the body, but the body itself struggled with it.
The third way is computer diagnostics - this is one of the best ways to detect parasites.
The device can detect more than 20 types of parasites, which occur with the help of bioresonant vibrations.
Experts believe that the diagnosis of parasites is a waste of time and money. Immunologists claim that humans have been or will be carriers of worms at some point in their lives.
For this reason, it is better to carry out preventive measures (ie deworming) once or twice a year.
In particular, prevention should be carried out by pets and people with small children.
The process of infection
Unwashed hands can often be blamed for worm infections. Therefore, it is very important to wash your hands thoroughly and always with soap after visiting the toilet, making contact with money or using public transport.
Also keep in mind that products (vegetables or fruits) should also be washed, because in one way or another, many people who may have worm eggs have touched the ground or hands.
Dirty water can also be a source of infection. If you go to a body of water where there may be animals other than humans, you are more likely to accidentally ingest a sip of liquid that may contain helminth eggs.
The use of alternative therapies can be used in conjunction with drug therapy.
Below are the most common recipes that will help you fight helminths quickly and without harming your body.
The use of pumpkin seeds, perhaps in this way:
- We take 300 g of unrefined seeds through a meat grinder, pour water in a ratio of 1: 2 and keep in a water bath for two hours.
- We filter the resulting broth. We remove the oily film and drink this decoction for half an hour in the morning on an empty stomach.
- After two hours, after decoction, you should take a laxative.
Chanterelles with parasites
- If you have worms, mushrooms like chanterelles can help, but for them to be effective, they must be used raw, the course of treatment takes ten days, during which time you need to eat 3 mushrooms 2 times a day.
- But if you are not a fan of raw mushrooms, then you can use dried chanterelle tincture.
- To prepare it, you need to dry the mushrooms at a temperature of 40 degrees and then powder them. Pour 1 teaspoon of 150 ml of vodka and infuse for ten days, stirring regularly.
- It should be shaken before taking, but never strain it. For two months, drink two teaspoons of this tincture before bedtime.
Milk and garlic
- A simple but very effective tool like garlic milk can help us get rid of worms.
- Oatmeal from five cloves of garlic, previously grated in a thin frying pan, pour a glass of milk and simmer for 15 minutes on low heat.
- After cooking, cover with a lid and allow to infuse for a few hours.
- The course of treatment lasts seven days, and these days this tincture is taken before breakfast.
ginger for parasites
- To prepare an alcohol tincture, ginger root should be passed through a fine grater, then pour 0, 5 vodka and infuse for 15 days in a place where the light does not fall.
- The course of treatment lasts 14 days, you should take the tincture three times a day for half an hour before meals.
Wormwood against parasites
No treatment for parasites will pass without mentioning wormwood, therapy with this plant is carried out as follows:
- Put a teaspoon of finely dried wormwood in your mouth every three hours for three days and you can swallow it. Must be less than 6 admissions.
- After three days, you can reduce the amount up to 4 times.
- The course of treatment is one week.
Worms in children
You can use the following tools to get rid of worms in children:
- Carrots and honey. This method is very good for children, because this recipe is sweet. Mix 100 grams of carrot seeds with 500 grams of honey. You should take one tablespoon of the mixture three times a day. Add a small amount of lemon juice and honey to carrot juice, take the mixture twice a day, one tablespoon each.
- Sorrel helps fight worms in children, you need to eat a few stalks a day.
- Grind a pomegranate peel and boil it in a glass of boiled water. Take on an empty stomach for 1. 5 hours in three divided doses.
- Blueberries are a very tasty and effective way to fight helminths, and it does not matter whether they are frozen, fresh or sugary. This berry is considered a natural regulator of metabolism. In addition, blueberries help worms lose their ability to reproduce.
Remember that fighting an infection is more difficult than preventing it. There are just a few rules to follow that will help keep uninvited guests out of your body.
Here are some simple but important tips:
- It is very important to follow the rules of personal hygiene yourself and make sure that you teach your child this from a conscious age. The child needs to know that you need to wash your hands before eating and after walking on the street. It is also important that children know how to wash their hands after using the toilet.
- Fruits and vegetables should also be washed before eating. They should be washed with running and lukewarm water or immediately rinsed with warm water or boiling water before use.
- Also, if there are stray animals nearby, there is no need to hunt and play with them, as they are considered carriers of parasites and various diseases. And your pet should undergo antihelminthic therapy twice a year.
- Young children often pick up and taste different objects from the ground, yes, they learn the outside world in this way, but it can be extremely dangerous.
- If meat and fish products are not thermally processed, use them with extreme caution.